TA32: The Online Media Revolution in Political Science
- Chair: Christian Davenport (University of Michigan)
- Participant: Daniel Drezner (Tufts University)
- Participant: Johanna K. Birnir (University of Maryland)
- Participant: Thomas Zeitzoff (American University)
- Participant: Christopher Fariss (Pennsylvania State University)
About the Panel
This roundtable serves as a variant of the “Ignite” Ted Talk meets town hall meeting, exposing the audience to an explosion of what is/is not possible with online media – more the former than the latter. Within it, there will be presentations on blogging, tweeting, games, social media generally and online workshopping. The talks are set to be brief but engaging allowing audience participation as they get to interact with the speakers and explore their projects, which will all be cued up via the web to facilitate engagement.